- The National Center for Education in Maternal and Child
Hydrocephalus & Spina Bifida
- Hydranencephaly Information Page.
- Rays of Sun
- Shinehope and support for families of children with
hydranencephaly, information for caregivers of children
with special need.
is Hydranencephaly? - Hydranencephaly is a rare condition
in which the brain's cerebral hemispheres are absent and
replaced by sacs filled with cerebrospinal fluid.
- Syndrome of Hyperlexia, Education, Information and support.
- LD OnLine - The interactive guide to
learning disabilities for parents, teachers, and children.
Disabilities - National Institute of Mental Health.
- NLDC - The National
Center for Learning Disabilities assists with child learning
disabilities and transition and special education.
Muscular Dystrophy Association
Pregancy & Teen Pregancy
PVL (Periventricular Leukomalacia)