- Emotional Intelligence Resources for Parents
- A resource library of articles, activities, websites,
books, and more for parents who want to learn and teach
- ETR Associates -
...to enhance the well-being of individuals, families
- Every Child By Two
- The Carter/Bumpers Campaign for Early Immunizations
strives to raise awareness of the critical need for timely
- FDA Kid's - Yorick
would like to show you the many medical devices approved
by the FDA for use.
- Gates Children's
Vaccine Program - Resources - Promotes equal access
to lifesaving vaccines worldwide. Provide reliable information
to health professionals and to parents.
- Gay Parent Online Magazine - Resources for lesbians
and gay men who are parents or who wish to be parents.
- healthfinder.gov - Brought
to you by the Office of Disease Prevention and Health
Promotion, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Healthy Families Program -
A state and federal funded health coverage program for
children with family incomes above the level eligible
for no cost Medi-Cal and below 250% of the federal income
- Hearts at Home - Professional conference
for mothers at home or those who want to be. Conferences
include keynote speakers, lunch, and your choice of workshops.
- Hygeia - Resources for grieving parents
who have lost a pregnancy or newborn child, as well as
for those caring for critically ill infants.
- Kid's Health - The latest on everything
from chicken pox to dyslexia in easy-to-read articles
for kids, teens, and parents.
- Mayo Clinic - Health information
weight loss parkinson's disease flu shots weight control
inflammatory bowel disease otitis media medical tests
anterior cruciate ligament mayoclinic.
- National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy - Preventing teen pregnancy by supporting values and stimulating
actions that are consistent with a pregnancy-free adolescence.
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
Inc. - Education, Information and Hope.
- National Crime Prevention
Council - Provides activities to teach young children
how to deal with scary situations and issues such as run-ins
with bullies, guns, drugs, and strangers. In English and
- National Institute on Drug
& Treatment Referral Helpline - ...to lead the
Nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug
abuse and addiction.
- National Prevention Information Network -
A CDC service for distributing HIV/AIDS, STD, and TB information.
- PapaJan.com - Dedicated to parents with
children 6-to-10 years of age. Resources include: The
Toy Shoppe and testing and reviewing products to help
children develop reading and vocabulary skills.
- Performance-enhancing drugs and your teen athlete - Is your teenager involved in athletics? If so, you need to know about the dangers of performance-enhancing drugs and supplements.
- The Children's Health Council (CHC)
- A non-profit organization in Palo Alto, CA, provides
mental health, special education, and developmental services
for children and their families
- The Immunization Action Coalition and the
Hepatitis B Coalition - Disseminate information on
prevention and treatment of Hepatitis B and childhood
and adult immunizations..