- Cambodia - Britannica.
- The former French Cameroon and part of British Cameroon
merged in 1961 to form the present country.
- Government of Canada Primary Internet Site (Canada Site).
Verde - Republic of Cape Verde.
Islands - The Cayman Islands were colonized from Jamaica
by the British during the 18th and 19th centuries. Administered
by Jamaica from 1863, they remained a British dependency
after 1962 when the former became independent. (overseas
territory of the UK)
African Republic - Afrol Central African Republic
- Links to Central African Republic.
- Library of Congress:Federal Research Division: Country
Studies: Area Handbook Series: Chad.
- Chile - Information and links for Chile. Spanish or
- China - A window to China.
Island Park - This island was annexed by the UK in 1888,
following the discovery of phosphate rock. (territory
Island - Middle America, atoll in the North Pacific
Ocean, 1,120 km southwest of Mexico. (possession of France)
(Keeling) Islands - CA possession of the UK since
1857, the islands were transferred to Australia in 1955.
(territory of Australia)
Colombia - Colombia CIA - World Factbook.
- Brief introductions to life and culture in the Democratic
Republic of Congo.
Democratic Republic of the - From Infoplease.
- Cook Islands - A NET of
15 islands in the heart of the South Pacific spread over
an area the size of India...
Sea Islands - Oceania, islands in the Coral Sea, northeast
of Australia. (territory of Australia)
Costa Rica -
This is Costa Rica: information about travel, visas, imports/exports,
d'Ivoire - African Studies Center.
- Croatia - The homepage
of the Republic of Croatia provides useful information
about the country...
- Fidel CASTRO led a rebel army to victory in 1959; his
iron rule has held the country together since.
- Cyprus - Welcome
to the website of the Government of Cyprus.
- Czech Republic - Official site.. Sprava NP a CHKO Sumava
- Denmark - The Official Website of Denmark.
- Info on Djibouti from ArabNet.
- A complete virtual guide: where to stay, what to do,
where to dive, news, culture, chat, weather, and more.
Republic - A legacy of unsettled, mostly non-representative,
rule for much of the 20th century was brought to an end
in 1996 when free and open elections ushered in a new
- Ecuador - One
of the most geographically varied countries in the world.
- Egypt - Internet
Link to Egypt.
Guinea - Official Web Page of the Government of the Republic of Equatorial Guine.
- Country profile from the African Studies Center at the
University of Pennsylvania.
- Estonia - Encyclopedia
Ethiopia - African Studies page.
Island - Information on this Southern Africa, island
in the Mozambique Channel, about one-half of the way from
southern Madagascar to southern Mozambique.
Islands (Islas Malvinas) - Southern South America,
islands in the South Atlantic Ocean, east of southern
- Faroe Islands
- A world where the sun hardly sets for 3 months in summer.