- Afghanistan - Afghanistan was invaded and occupied by the Soviet Union
- All Africa -
AllAfrica.com is updated throughout the day with hundreds
of stories from more than 70 African news organizations.
- Directory to resources and links in Africa.
- Albania - Albania country profile.
- Algeria - A Comprehensive
Look at the Country of Algeria - lots of links to travel,
business, society, and news.
- Andorra - The Pyrenean
Country - English Francais, Español and Catalá.
- The Embassy of the Republic of Angola.
- Anguilla Information Page.
- Explore the scientific wonders of the Last Continent.
- Antigua and
Barbuda - Official Government Website.
- An introduction to Argentina.
- Argentina -
Patagonia, Gauchos, Tango and The Pampas.
- Armenia - Information
about Visa Regulations, Armenian culture and politics,
travel and tourism in Armenia, and much, more...
- Guide to Aruba.
- Guide to Australia from Charles Sturt University.
- Bahamas -
Just a hop off the coast of Florida lies the Bahamas.
- Kingdom of Bahrain.
- History and geography, culture, language and literature.
- Barbados - Visit
and learn all about Barbados.
da India - Bassas da India Interactive Factbook: Geography,
Flag, Map,Geography, People, Government, Economy, Transportation,
- Belarus - We would like to bring you knowledge of our beautiful
homeland in a simple and friendly way.Belgium - Belgium is Europe in a nutshell, multicultural and multilingual.
- Belize - Visit
gorgeous mainland cities, towns, interior, meet friendly
people! See ancient historic sights, Maya cities, cayes,
sea, beaches, coral reefs!
- Country profile from the African Studies Center at the
University of Pennsylvania.
- Since time immemorial, ascetics, scholars, philosophers
and pilgrim have been drawn irresistibly to these remote
and rugged mountains...
- Bhutan, or the Land of the Thunder Dragon, is the only
remaining Buddhist Himalayan kingdom.
- Bolivia - A directory of information
and Herzegovina - Information from Infoplease.
- Brazil - Take a
virtual trip to Brazil.
Virgin Islands - First settled by the Dutch in 1648,
the islands were soon after (1672) annexed by the English.
Darussalam - The Prime Minister's Office Of Brunei Darussalam.
- Bulgaria - Republic of Bulgaria.
Faso - Country profile from the African Studies Center
at the University of Pennsylvania.
(Myanmar) - Nationa Geographic.
- Burundi - Binevenue Au Coeur De L'Afrique. Welcome to the heart