Safety for Kids
Firearm - Every time you pick up a firearm, you pick up a responsibility. Safe storage of your firearms is also YOUR responsibility.
on Fireworks Safety
is just for kids. Got a question about staying safe?
Ask McGruff for advice. Learn basic safety rules with
Scruff through games, puzzles, and comics. Find out
how you can help Take A Bite Out Of Crime!
- American Academy of Pediatrics
2003 - Dedicated to the health and well-being of
infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Bookmark this site for instructions if you have a poisoning
emergency you will know who to call.
- Bank Rate.com
- College student credit card use can leave them drowning
- Building Blocks: Children
- Centers for Disease Control
- Child Passenger Safety
- Child Safety - Department of Transport Canada, Road Safety Directorate.
- Child Safety in the Air - Traveling
by air with children has its own special challenges and
- Child Safety Publications
- A must for anyone raising children.
- ChildPrint ID Kit - Parents,
teach your children important safety rules and store their
fingerprints/vital information in our nationally recommended
Your Home - 12 Safety Devices to Protect Your Children.
- Climate Change Kids Site
- Consumer Product Safety
Commission - Official Federal Agency website, including
recalls, reports, alerts.
- Environmental Health Science Education
- EPA Student Center
- Farm Safety - Just for Kids
- FBI - A day in the life of a Special Agent.
- FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation
- For The Family.
- FBI Safety Tips for Kids
- FDA - Information for Kids Songs, quizzes, interactive games, crossword puzzles, and more help kids learn about health and safety....
- FDNY Fire Safety
- Fire Safety begins at home. Every family should know
the basics of how to prevent fires at home and what to
do in case there is a fire.
- Federal Citizen Information Center, U.S. General Services Administration
- FEMA Fire Administration Kids Page
- Fires are very dangerous. More people die in fires than
in hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and all other natural
- FEMA for Kids - Site teaches you how to be prepared for
disasters and how you can prevent disaster damage.
- Fingerprint America's Child Safety
Products - We manufacture and sell nationally acclaimed,
self-contained, custom-imprinted Child Identification
Kits and safety products.
- Fire Safety -
An information resource fo eliminating residential fire-related deaths.
- Helmets: Bicycle
Helmet Safety Institute: Bike Helmets.
- HSE - Health and safety, executive, commission,
HSC, occupational ill-health, occupational health, accident,
- Home Safety Council
- IIHS/HLDI - Crash Testing & Highway
- "Just About Me" -
Personal, emergency, and medical information Room for
2 full sets of fingerprints Fingerprinting ink strips
Multiple photograph inserts DNA and more.
- Kids & Babies - The
Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- KidsHealth.org - The latest on everything from chicken pox to dyslexia
in easy-to-read articles for kids, teens, and parents.
- Kids Traffic Safety Page
- Library Learning Commons
- MEDLINEplus: Child Safety.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited
- National Center for Zoonotic, Vector-Borne, and Enteric Diseases (ZVED), CDC
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- National Dairy Council
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health
- National Safe Boating Council
- National SAFE KIDS, The - Campaign promotes
fire safety, car safety and home safety to both adults
- National SAFE KIDS Campaign - Developed in 1988 to reach children, parents, and caregivers
to reduce unintentional childhood injury.
- Nemours Foundation
- NHTSA - Responsible for reducing deaths,
injuries and economic losses resulting from motor vehicle
- NIOSH - The National Institute
for Occupational Safety and Health.
- NOAA - Access the many educational activities, publications, and booklets that have been produced.
- Nutrition Explorations: Kids
- Office of Pesticide Programs, Office of Prevention, Pesticides and Toxic Substances/EPA
- Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
- Office of Water, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Office on Women's Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Service
- OUPD Kid Safety - Do you
know what to do in case of fire?.
- PGE - About PGE.
- PGE - Gas and Electric Safety at home.
- The Energenius Program -Teachers, Pacific Gas and Electric
Company is offering free booklets to help you teach students
about safety around electricity and natural gas.
- Planet Protectors EPA
- Rabies and Kids - CDC
- Ready Kids - Make a Plan. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Safety Bear's Home Page
- Children's Safety Tips from the Alaska State Troopers.
- Sci4Kids - Agricultural Research Service/USDA
Electric Safety Coloring Book - Join "Smarty"
the dog as he learns about electricity safety. This eight-page
coloring book can be printed.
- Sparky the Fire Dog - Let Sparky
teach you how to play it safe...
- Stop Bullying Now!
- SunWise Kids
- Teachers College Press - Presents
the latest in educational books.
- The Aviation Safety Network
-The resource centre for airliner accidents and civil
aviation safety issues.
- The Children's Partnership Online
- A national nonprofit, nonpartisan organization whose
mission is to inform leaders and the public about the
needs of America's 70 million children..
- The National Safety Council
- A membership organization with resources on safety,
health and environmental topics, training, products, publications,
news, and more.
- The Official Polly Klaas Foundation Website
- Published to educate the public on the prevention of
child abduction, to aid in the search for missing children...
- U.S. Coast Guard Office of Boating Safety!
Learn how to prevent accidents, injuries, and fatalities
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- USDA - Youth Resources.
- U.S. FDA - Center for Food Safety
and Applied Nutrition.
- Woodlands Junior School - caring about learning...
- www.FoodSafety.gov - Gateway to Government
- Food Safety Information.